He thought of it and made it himself.
He even won 2nd place ($2) in his classroom costume contest!
He's a Big Scary Piece of Bubble Gum Stuck to the Bottom of a Shoe!!!
He asked me to buy him a pink sheet so he could make his costume. I said, "You're going to wear PINK?" (Try as I may, I sometimes lean toward the gender-biased mom.) Sure enough! The kid is creative and brave! As we went trick or treating he would ask each person, "Can you guess what I am?" When he told them they would all smile. He was so proud to make people smile! One guy gave him one little sucker and then when Jack told him what he was the guy reached into the bucket and gave him a gigantic handful! (What we will ever do with all those suckers I will never know!) It was a fun Halloween! (And after trick or treating we hot footed it up to the cabin for a whirlwind weekend of wet paint!)
What a great costume! I think it's an original!!! What a great idea Jack!
ReplyDelete