Monday, January 12, 2009

Facebook

This is ridiculous! I was reading Jeff's friend from long ago (we don't say "Old") Erik's blog and he said if you're not on Facebook you should be. That was a mistake because here it is 11:44 pm, there is no blizzard so there will be school tomorrow and I'm still looking at pictures! Many people from high school are posting these hysterical pictures. This is one that I particularly enjoyed:

That's me: middle row, far left, with the reverse mohawk. Argh! I bet I could still name 90% of the people in this picture! But many of them have much less hair now! :) Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. It is addicting. And my ENTIRE family is on there: my parents, my grandparents, 2 aunts, a great-aunt, several of my dad's cousins...but it is a great way to stay in touch with people from all over the country!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete